I came across this blood post today that looked at the trends in social media – making me even more conscious that we need to consider the impact of staying trendy and current with tools, what value they bring and do they get at the goal. Then add to that mix – how do we evaluate they role they play in education and public health.
Exploring The Digital Landscape Of Learning, Technology & New Media
The cost of staying current?
- Fit for size ay ring true; The Commodification of the Male Body in Homoculture ht.ly/QglE30aiCWT posted: 6 months ago
- Still sorting through the gems from #15NTC 12 Most Picture Perfect Ways To Ensure You’re Legally Using Online Photos ht.ly/Ke51W posted: 2 years ago
- Looking recommendations for LMS & online classrooms other than Moodle, Bb & Canvas for small consulting & training programs #AccessEd posted: 2 years ago
- Needing more research to show value @apcom: A @UNGlobalPulse project analysing tweets vs take-up of #HIV services ht.ly/Ekb1q” posted: 2 years ago
- Starting the long procress of merging @HealthCommTech into my primary @FVStrona account. posted: 3 years ago
- So while I don't hold all as valid, as a place to open discussion around internal policies this is great read socialmediatoday.com/news/8-things-…Posted: 3 hours ago
- RT @TechInclusionco: Join over 100 speakers to share insights, ask questions, and learn at Tech Inclusion #SF Oct 17-19 https://t.co/ujJ03j…Posted: 11 hours ago
- Great job @cpkimball twitter.com/fvstrona/statu…Posted: 13 hours ago
- Great time tonight at the Milk Street Live Tour @177MilkStreet. Here’s an idea for the next tour, @cpkimball for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted: 13 hours ago
- Sharing a Monday date night with Christopher Kimball’s @177MilkStreet for #MilkStreetLive https://t.co/FgolTsycIzPosted: 16 hours ago