I came across this blood post today that looked at the trends in social media – making me even more conscious that we need to consider the impact of staying trendy and current with tools, what value they bring and do they get at the goal. Then add to that mix – how do we evaluate they role they play in education and public health.
Exploring The Digital Landscape Of Learning, Technology & New Media
The cost of staying current?
- Fit for size ay ring true; The Commodification of the Male Body in Homoculture ht.ly/QglE30aiCWT posted: 3 months ago
- Still sorting through the gems from #15NTC 12 Most Picture Perfect Ways To Ensure You’re Legally Using Online Photos ht.ly/Ke51W posted: 2 years ago
- Looking recommendations for LMS & online classrooms other than Moodle, Bb & Canvas for small consulting & training programs #AccessEd posted: 2 years ago
- Needing more research to show value @apcom: A @UNGlobalPulse project analysing tweets vs take-up of #HIV services ht.ly/Ekb1q” posted: 2 years ago
- Starting the long procress of merging @HealthCommTech into my primary @FVStrona account. posted: 2 years ago
- I use #onenote less @ResumeShopINK as it doesn't intergrate in my#apple mail like it does with #outlook. So it mean… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
- What #tools do you use to keep track of links and learning tips? Im an @evernote fan with it's browser extention, #notebooks and #tags.Posted: 1 day ago
- More with less is everyone's mantra these days. Get all the tips you can and file them them for #engage days… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
- Can't file a complaint when the bus doesn't slow down or stop to catch the number. Instead fix the bigger issue of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted: 1 day ago
- walking in just now, & in the same place my car mirror got hit, @sfmuni bus just clipped another car's mirror and didnt stop either @SF311Posted: 1 day ago