I came across this blood post today that looked at the trends in social media – making me even more conscious that we need to consider the impact of staying trendy and current with tools, what value they bring and do they get at the goal. Then add to that mix – how do we evaluate they role they play in education and public health.
Exploring The Digital Landscape Of Learning, Technology & New Media
The cost of staying current?
- Fit for size ay ring true; The Commodification of the Male Body in Homoculture ht.ly/QglE30aiCWT posted: 9 months ago
- Still sorting through the gems from #15NTC 12 Most Picture Perfect Ways To Ensure You’re Legally Using Online Photos ht.ly/Ke51W posted: 2 years ago
- Looking recommendations for LMS & online classrooms other than Moodle, Bb & Canvas for small consulting & training programs #AccessEd posted: 3 years ago
- Needing more research to show value @apcom: A @UNGlobalPulse project analysing tweets vs take-up of #HIV services ht.ly/Ekb1q” posted: 3 years ago
- Starting the long procress of merging @HealthCommTech into my primary @FVStrona account. posted: 3 years ago
- The latest The Engaged Mentor! theengagedmentor.com/?edition_id=85… Thanks to @Teknowledgeuk @iCohere @RichelRr #socialmedia #marketingPosted: 10 hours ago
- Each Wednesday, I create and share via my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts a #MentorSFCA Mentor M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted: 15 hours ago
- The latest The Social Media Daily! thesocialmediadaily.com/?edition_id=5d… #socialmedia #smmPosted: 1 day ago
- The uglier side of living behind the lens and wanting to be that person who has the "social media moment" that tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted: 1 day ago
- The latest The Engaged Mentor! theengagedmentor.com/?edition_id=33… Thanks to @LesyaLiu @OppMkting @thebalance #socialmedia #smmPosted: 2 days ago