Archive for category Social Media
Navigating the social-professional social networking divide
From the workplace to the classroom, who and why do you add someone?
Facebook Likes.. Real? virtual? just another fake marker. Http://youtu.be/oVfHeWTKjag
Saw this posted earlier and got a chuckle out of it. http://dashburst.com/social-media-flowchart-where-should-you-post/
<Reposted on request – One of my fav Social Media writers and personality, Brian Solis has a new book out you may want to consider.
What’s the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences
Looking to explore thoughts on the new landscape in business and SM? check out the new one From Brian Solis (@briansolis ) What’s the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences
due out today on Amazon.
For those of you that follow facebook trend issues;
Recent Alum Takes on Facebook in Class Action; January 24, 2013
Brian Solis’ 10 Steps to Become an Adaptable Business
Published on July 30th, 2012
Written by: Samantha Strauss
Great write up on the TechCocktail blog on Brian Solis’ newest book.
He had one of the strongest voices on adaptive use and how to develop SM into “now movement”.
“We live in a connected world, a world where we share with our communities an abundance of information every minute of the day, where one click can influence society and one review can change the course of a corporation. We’ve entered an “empowered era of consumerism” in which a business needs to meet their corporate objectives while staying relevant and listening to their customers.”
You are currently browsing the archives for the Social Media category.
- Fit for size ay ring true; The Commodification of the Male Body in Homoculture ht.ly/QglE30aiCWT posted: 6 months ago
- Still sorting through the gems from #15NTC 12 Most Picture Perfect Ways To Ensure You’re Legally Using Online Photos ht.ly/Ke51W posted: 2 years ago
- Looking recommendations for LMS & online classrooms other than Moodle, Bb & Canvas for small consulting & training programs #AccessEd posted: 2 years ago
- Needing more research to show value @apcom: A @UNGlobalPulse project analysing tweets vs take-up of #HIV services ht.ly/Ekb1q” posted: 2 years ago
- Starting the long procress of merging @HealthCommTech into my primary @FVStrona account. posted: 3 years ago
- So while I don't hold all as valid, as a place to open discussion around internal policies this is great read socialmediatoday.com/news/8-things-…Posted: 3 hours ago
- RT @TechInclusionco: Join over 100 speakers to share insights, ask questions, and learn at Tech Inclusion #SF Oct 17-19 https://t.co/ujJ03j…Posted: 11 hours ago
- Great job @cpkimball twitter.com/fvstrona/statu…Posted: 13 hours ago
- Great time tonight at the Milk Street Live Tour @177MilkStreet. Here’s an idea for the next tour, @cpkimball for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted: 13 hours ago
- Sharing a Monday date night with Christopher Kimball’s @177MilkStreet for #MilkStreetLive https://t.co/FgolTsycIzPosted: 16 hours ago