Archive for category Social Media
Navigating the social-professional social networking divide
From the workplace to the classroom, who and why do you add someone?
Facebook Likes.. Real? virtual? just another fake marker. Http://youtu.be/oVfHeWTKjag
Saw this posted earlier and got a chuckle out of it. http://dashburst.com/social-media-flowchart-where-should-you-post/
<Reposted on request – One of my fav Social Media writers and personality, Brian Solis has a new book out you may want to consider.
What’s the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences
Looking to explore thoughts on the new landscape in business and SM? check out the new one From Brian Solis (@briansolis ) What’s the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences
due out today on Amazon.
For those of you that follow facebook trend issues;
Recent Alum Takes on Facebook in Class Action; January 24, 2013
Brian Solis’ 10 Steps to Become an Adaptable Business
Published on July 30th, 2012
Written by: Samantha Strauss
Great write up on the TechCocktail blog on Brian Solis’ newest book.
He had one of the strongest voices on adaptive use and how to develop SM into “now movement”.
“We live in a connected world, a world where we share with our communities an abundance of information every minute of the day, where one click can influence society and one review can change the course of a corporation. We’ve entered an “empowered era of consumerism” in which a business needs to meet their corporate objectives while staying relevant and listening to their customers.”
You are currently browsing the archives for the Social Media category.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- You don't have to try for all 10, but understanding which of the 10 you do best is a great start; 10 key traits and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted: 8 hours ago
- The latest The Engaged Mentor! theengagedmentor.com/?edition_id=51… Thanks to @BEickstedt @ACLUMN @fderepentigny #socialmedia #marketingPosted: 1 day ago
- From a content creation perspective; this article "Micro Influencers vs Macro Influencers" gives great food for tho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted: 1 day ago
- New ways to save a step with @Vimeo move to launch new tools for simultaneous uploading or live-streaming… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted: 2 days ago
- The latest The Engaged Mentor! theengagedmentor.com/?edition_id=fe… Thanks to @Puglisi @ScrivoComeNuoto @marc_abdo #socialmedia #digitalmarketingPosted: 3 days ago